In Kazakhstan, 7 million villagers will improve the quality of life thanks to the Auyl-El Besіgi project.



Product

The other day, at a Government meeting, the implementation of the Auyl-El Besigi project was reviewed. Deputy Prime Minister Roman Sklyar reported on the work in progress, Amandyk Batalov, akims of the Almaty region, Danial Akhmetov, East Kazakhstan, and Ermek Marzhikpaev, Akmola, reported on the situation in the regions. This was reported by the press service of the Prime Minister.

According to the report, the main goal of the project “Auyl - El Besіgі” is to improve the quality of life in the countryside, modernize the infrastructure of rural areas, bring them to the parameters of the regional standards system. According to the new methodology, 3477 promising villages were selected, in which 6.6 million people live, or 85% of the rural population.

According to information, taking into account the planned additional increase of 900 billion tenge allocated to the project funds until 2027, the total amount of financing, together with other state programs aimed at rural development, will exceed 2 trillion. tenge. The number of second-level projects will exceed 30 thousand.

According to the Prime Minister, within the framework of the project, within seven years it is expected to improve the quality of life of about 7 million villagers through the modernization of village infrastructure, construction and repair of more than 7 thousand km. roads and intra-village streets, life-support engineering networks, 100% provision of high-quality drinking water, reconstruction and construction of educational, health, cultural and sports facilities, as well as the creation of 130 thousand new jobs.

It is emphasized that the head of Government instructed to make proposals to increase funding for the Auyl-El Besigi project, to review the list of reference and satellite rural settlements by year and the required amount of funding, and also to prepare an updated Auyl-El Besigi project by the end of the year for 2020-2026.

It is noted that 70 percent of the costs will be financed from the republican budget. Akimats of the regions were instructed to determine the sources of co-financing of the remaining 30 percent. In addition, government agencies need to attract extrabudgetary funds for the implementation of projects, prepare the necessary documentation and develop economic development plans for each satellite and satellite village.

https://agrosektor.kz/agriculture-news/v-kazahstane-7-millionov-selchan-povysyat-kachestvo-zhizni-blagodarya-proektu-auyl-%E2%80%93-el-besigi.html